Consultancy Services for Feasibility Studies, preliminary Designs, Detailed Technical Designs, EIA/RAP and Preparation of Tender Documents for Oloolotikosh Dam, Kitengela-Kajiado Water Supply and Sewerage Project in Tanathi Water Services Board Area.
The scope of the consultancy services is:
- Preparatory studies including geotechnical, hydrological and topological studies to incorporate several proposed sites for the Dam;
- Analysis of dam sites’ alternatives;
- Additional preparatory studies for the chosen site;
- Preliminary design of the dam, water supply and sewerage infrastructure;
- Preliminary economic and financial study;
- Develop and finalize TOR for consultancy services in Design Review and Supervision of Works in consultation with AWSB, and other stakeholders, including holding public consultations/hearings.